Step Towards The Stars
Step Towards The Stars
After hiking for twelve hours out of a nineteen hour trek, it was time to watch the sunrise at Dinosaur Ridge. When we first looked out, the mountains were completely covered by clouds, but within an hour the clouds dropped and this was what we saw. It felt like heaven, and you could hear everyone present for this moment screaming and shouting for joy! I’d never seen something so incredible, I had to meditate and have gratitude to have experienced this. Some locals said that they’d never seen the mountains like this, even in their 40+ years of hiking there. (© Ka Ram Shim/National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest)
ya nası ya ciddi mi bu hoffffffffff
İnsanlar neler yapıyor, nerelere gidiyor.
This is stunning
(Source: The Atlantic)
Pacific Rim, 2013
Castle for sale in Ireland
Tulira Castle, Co. Galway.
- Situated on 250 acres
- Approached by a three-quarter mile avenue lined with 95 lime trees
- Features a Medieval castle, courtyard buildings and a Victorian castle
- The original Medieval castle burnt down, so today’s building dates from 1882
- The central hall features marble specimens from across Ireland as well as a chimneypiece designed by the architect of the Palace of Westminster
- Some rooms feature original Victorian stained glass and wallpapers, and there are chimneypieces that were originally located in older castles
- There are seven bedrooms on the first floor
- The chapel is located on the second floor
- The gardens include a walled garden, ornamental lakes, a vegetable garden, fountains, greenhouses, orchards and a herb garden
- Additional buildings include: courtyard, gate lodge, stable house, butler’s apartment and staff apartments
CLUE CREW! Let’s buy it.
I have twenty three dollars will that cover it
211/365 morning splash by (astrographer)
thenoodlegirl this dose sound awesome, it must be done! :DHEY GAIS engradeathsword tentacleface i2xi I WANT THIS
- 2 litres of lemon sorbet
- 750 ml bottle of moscato asti spumante
- eight shots of vodka
- mix and freeze, shaking occasionally for better consistency.
I think we all need an aggressively positive spider friend in our lives
aggressively positive spider
Lmao I happen to have one right out my window teehee
Professor X Hodor – fan art by m7781
So my guild leader has decided to promote me to a position of power within his guild. This can only end badly :D
Knew the community centre would be dead tonight, so brought along some light reading XD
WesterosCraft Photography by Maruka
Freakazoid for this week’s From a Hat.